- Read more books
- Be less negative
- Organize my life as well as my time more appropriately so that I don’t have too much idle downtime.
- Travel more
- Worry less
- Pray more
- Believe in myself.
- Support my friends in all of their endeavors.
- Save money but don’t go over board trying to do so.
Take better care of my mental health.
- Put myself first unlike I have been putting myself last.
- Stop procrastinating so much.
- Take life one day at a time, and if I don’t finish something in one day don’t let that beat me down.-it’ll get done.
- Get back into going to church on the first Sunday of the month each month.
- Pray more
Re-dedicate myself to God!
This year will be a better year for me, I’m speaking all the positives into the universe. I have always been so negative about how much goes on in my life bevause well sometimes it’s overwhelming but with time (taking time) and God this year will be better. I was so depressed and down and out in 2018 that year as a whole was an eye opener for me. I learned that when we’re angry we say the most hateful things just as when we’re in a good mood we apologize for the hate that we gave whenever we did.
I don’t believe apologies are real because I feel like whatever is said or done was said or done for a reason a person felt the need to do something and so I didn’t think the apologies we get are even real half of the time. I forgive people for being mean, rude, or hateful just because that is how I am-no apology needed. The main reason that I don’t believe apologies are real is because when a person apologizes they are apologizing for being themselves whether that be hateful or whatever the case and I just don’t believe people hide their hate well enough to apologize for saying or doing something mean.
Outside of seriousness, and onto business this year I am going to do more to make my thoughts become real. I’m going to take things step by step and I will have a business that is doing good by the end of this year! I plan on doing a vision board for this year so that I can plan out my plans for 2019. I’m also going to try to write a new blog every few days, I don’t have a set schedule on the days yet but for now that’s all I have for you all.
I hope everyone had a peaceful, loving, amazing, blessed Christmas and I also wish everyone a Happy New Year!